1. All contracts entered into by Hopwells Ltd are subject to Hopwells Ltd standard conditions of sale unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing.
2. Title of goods supplied remains with Hopwells Ltd until all monies owed by the purchaser to Hopwells Ltd have been paid. Until payment in full has been made the purchaser shall hold the goods as bailee for Hopwells Ltd separately from all other goods.
3. Until payment Hopwells Ltd (without prejudice to any of its other rights) may recover or resell the goods or any of them and may enter upon the purchaser's premises by its servants or agents for that purpose.
4. Goods will be invoiced at the price ruling at the date of dispatch. All goods are delivered on a payment on delivery basis unless otherwise agreed in writing. Where credit facilities have been agreed payment is due on the 15th day of the month following the month of delivery. All accounts unpaid when due carry interest at 1½% per month from the date of invoice until payment.
5. Delivery commitments are entered into in good faith but time is not of the essence of this contract and Hopwells shall not be liable for any losses alleged by the purchaser to have been incurred directly or indirectly as a consequence of any late delivery of goods or inability to supply the goods ordered within the time requested.
6. Advice of damages shortage or discrepancies must be made at the time of delivery and an official receipt obtained for any goods returned.
7. All orders are subject to the applicable minimum order value set by Hopwells Ltd. Hopwells Ltd reserve the right to amend the charges and minimum spend requirements, which are clearly defined on the invoice.
8. Customers collecting goods from their supplying depot must ensure that the cold chain is maintained, as per manufacturer instructions, during transport to their own premises. Hopwells will not accept liability for products transported via inadequate methods.
These conditions and all other express terms of the contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.